American Medical Systems
In July 2011, the Food and Drug Administration issued a warning that patients who received a transvaginal mesh product may face a greater risk of complications than those who were treated with other therapies. Transvaginal or surgical mesh products are used to treat patients with pelvic organ prolapse (POP) and stress urinary incontinence (SUI).
The following is a partial list of surgical mesh devices manufactured by American Medical Systems (owned by Endo Pharmaceuticals):
- Apogee Pelvic Floor Repair System
- Apogee Systems with PC Coated IntePro Lite
- Apogee Vault Suspension System
- BioArc SP Sling System
- BioArc TO Subfascial Hammock
- Elevate Anterior & Posterior Prolapse Repair System
- Elevate with InteXen LP Prolapse Repair System
- In-Fast Ultra Transvaginal Sling
- IVS Tunneller
- Large Pore Polypropylene Mesh
- MiniArc Precise Single-Incision Sling
- Monarc Sling System
- Monarc Subfascial Hammock
- Perigee Pelvic Floor Repair System
- Perigee Systems with PC Coated IntePro Lite
- Perigree Vault Suspension System
- SPARC (SUI only)
- Sparc Self-Fixating Sling System
If you or a loved one received an American Medical Systems transvaginal mesh patch and have experienced complications, you may qualify for a lawsuit. For a free legal consultation, contact the lawyers at Hissey Kientz, LLP by calling us toll-free at 1-866-275-4454, or by filling out the case evaluation form located on this page.
Please visit our complete list of surgical mesh brands for more information about other transvaginal mesh products.